Thursday, March 30, 2006

A New Day?

Well, Springbreak is exactly one day away and I have finished everything that I had to, and yet it doesn't feel like enough. I need this break to figure things out. I am not sure why I feel this way. I guess it is possible that I got to worn out in this last stretch before break but I don't understand why it gets so bad. Maybe that is just life.

I got invited to a luncheon where I will be recognized as an Outstanding Senior. I am really honored, but I just don't feel that I deserve it. There are so many other great candidates they could've picked. I guess I need to take a look at my self and find out if the person I see is a distortion of my anxiety or the true me.

I'm so glad that I believe that winters pass and that the pain of yesterday doesn't always follow you into today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home