Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Here!

Well, today was the last day of school before break. We had the annual Senior/Faculty game and unfortunetly we lost, although our Senior team was on top of their game. Mr. Dement was hilarious as always and everyone seemed to have a great time. I am very glad I went, since this is my senior year, it will be memories like these that will last forever.

I think people think something is wrong with me. Jake, Mrs Gorman, and Lauren all said that I looked as if something was wrong with me. Jake said that was "really depressed" and that he wouldn't talk about anything else until I told him. All I could say was that I felt down, I would have said more but to be honest I don't know why I feel so down. I mean break is finally here and I have time to work on all the things I wanted to. Maybe I am just going through a weird thing, I am sure that I shouldn't be worried. We all experience some sort of thing like this, right?

I forgot the permission slip for the luncheon because I got distracted changing a light bulb.

It is so easy to blame others for our mistakes, but it is only when we decide to take hold of our lives by taking responsibility for our actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home