Saturday, May 13, 2006

Confused

Yesterday it was fun and cold but I really had a good time. I had a lot of fun riding roller coasters with Jake, DR, and Mark. We ate a lot of cheap expensive food and rode some great rides. The last of which was the beast, speaking of which, while waiting in line Jake and me met these two great little fifth graders who were funny and all around cool. We chatted with them while we waited in line and as they got into ride we asked what their names were and they said that their names were Anthony and Jake. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! Well anyway, that was a great little coincidence and made us feel good, though I do not quite understand why. When we met up with everyone, I was quite exhausted and began to stutter a little, I hate when I do that. People were all around great and I cannot believe how much fun I had.
Some of the seniors want me to give a speech at graduation and the others want a campout. I will do my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home